Resource Menu

posted by Charles Sabourdin at Feb 17, 2006 11:40 AM
I did, and I foung where the logs are (~/tmp/jawas.log)

Limit download to -1
org.libresource.so6.core.client.ServerException: Server error on getLastTicket. Status code=411
at org.libresource.so6.core.client.ClientIServletImpl.getLastTicket(ClientIServletImpl.java:145)
at org.libresource.so6.core.exec.AnonymousAccess.execute(AnonymousAccess.java:89)
at org.libresource.so6.adapter.ls.exec.ui.AnonymousDownload.<init>(AnonymousDownload.java:102)
at org.libresource.so6.adapter.ls.exec.ui.AnonymousDownload.main(AnonymousDownload.java:141)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeApplication(Launcher.java:1154)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeMainClass(Launcher.java:1101)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.continueLaunch(Launcher.java:944)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.handleApplicationDesc(Launcher.java:515)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.handleLaunchFile(Launcher.java:218)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:165)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

posted by Sebastien Jourdain at Feb 17, 2006 11:14 AM
You can ask Java Web Start to store its log into a file.
posted by Charles Sabourdin at Feb 17, 2006 10:44 AM
Just to add that, the console closed after I press 'ok' on the error message I can not keep trace, I did type it.
posted by Charles Sabourdin at Feb 17, 2006 10:42 AM
I tried on a WS I have the same problemes

limit to download -1
org.libresource.so6.core.client.ServerException: Server error on getLastTicket. Satus code=411
at org.libresource.so6.core.client.ClientlServerImpl.getLastTicket(ClientlServletImpl.java:145)
at org.libresource.so6.core.exec.AnonymousAccess.execute(AnonymousAccess.java:89) …
posted by Guest at Feb 17, 2006 10:29 AM
I have tried with a jdk1.5 on a mandriva2006, and it works… Can you send us the exact error message ? (check the console of java web start...)
posted by Guest at Feb 17, 2006 9:22 AM
no, I did try with jre 1.4.2_08, but it did not work either…
posted by Charles Sabourdin at Feb 16, 2006 5:50 PM
no...
it did not work, I wonder if my java -version could be the problem; I'll try that later
posted by Charles Sabourdin at Feb 16, 2006 5:38 PM
no, I have a router, but it does not need any authentification, I think I have shorewall locally on my machine. I'll try stopping it.
posted by Pascal Molli at Feb 16, 2006 5:05 PM
Are you behind a proxy ??
posted by Charles Sabourdin at Feb 16, 2006 4:59 PM
yes, I also try after login-out. <hr> the error message is : Error while trying to download the content of the queue server error on getLastTicket Status Code=411 <hr> I only can press "ok" to that message and it close everything.
posted by Pascal Molli at Feb 16, 2006 4:38 PM
Strange.

I justed tested now with no errors...

Have you used the "So6 anonymous access" ??

posted by Charles Sabourdin at Feb 16, 2006 4:00 PM
I could not download the latest source, it block with a 411 error, (limite download to -1)