Resource Menu

posted by Sebastien Jourdain at Oct 3, 2007 8:29 PM
The upgrade procedure is:
  • stop jonas
  • remove the libresource ear
  • copy the new ear in the autoload directory
  • manage the database schema evolution (drop table or alter table, or nothing...)
  • start jonas
posted by maximeca at Oct 3, 2007 3:55 PM
I have a server in production with a running application LibreSource and another for the development of modules.

After the compilation, do I just need to copy the files in the good directories and restart the Jonas server or do I need to reinstall the entire application?

Thanks

posted by Sebastien Jourdain at Sep 27, 2007 10:01 AM
Done
posted by maximeca at Sep 27, 2007 9:48 AM
I have updated my profile.

posted by Sebastien Jourdain at Sep 26, 2007 5:37 PM
I prefer to send directly this document by mail to the person who request it in order to track the person who get access to that document and to be sure that they understand that this document can't be considerate as an official LibreSource document.

Regards,

Seb

PS: I couldn't (yet) send it to you due to the fact that you didn't fill your email address in your profile.

posted by maximeca at Sep 26, 2007 4:22 PM
Is it possible to get the old version to see what it was possible to do in the previous version. It would be a good way to me to know what it may be possible to include in this 2.2 community version.

Regards

posted by Sebastien Jourdain at Sep 14, 2006 9:03 AM
This documentation has been done on an older version of Libresource, and hasn't been updated yet. I will look at it and see what I can do.
posted by Robert Young at Sep 13, 2006 11:07 PM
In this document Tree and Naming it states:

"LibreSource has an open architecture. Community or industrials can develop their own ressources and plug them in the LibreSource framework (see the ! developper-manual !)."

But it referrences an invalid url for the developer-manual. Is there an existing developer manual, and if so, where would I get it?

Thanks.

posted by Sebastien Jourdain at Sep 9, 2006 8:06 AM
Hello Robert,

At this time there's no portlet view of the data. But this could be done by a specific development.

Regards

posted by Robert Young at Sep 8, 2006 11:52 PM
If I create a module (like your modules survey, bug tracker, etc), is there an easy way to plug it in, like a portlet plugs into a portal, or do I need to modify the jsp's, controllers, etc?