Resource Menu

RE : LibreSource died second time within 6 days
What do you mean by died ? Was it the ls:preffered skin error ?

With died I mean, that the platform web page was not reachable any more. I got an exception displayed, with the ls:preffered skin error.

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.el.ELException: An error occurred while evaluating function "ls:prefferedSkin"
	org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:842)
	org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:779)

Do you often do jonas admin -passivate in a cron ?

No, not that we know of.

Do you vaccum your DB ?

No, not that we know of.

What did you set in the memory param for Jonas ?

I don't know, where can I look it up?

It happend in the last 3 weeks about every 5-7 days that we experienced this problem. Since nobody else reported similar problems, I assume it is local to us. I will try to provide more detailed information about our configuration.

What version of LibreSource are currently in use. We are still on the first version, as released in June/July. We did not install any updates/bugfixes. Maybe its because of this.

We tried some time ago to replace the ls://localhost:9000/… on the web pages with the real address, changing some configuration files. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Thank you for your help!

posted by Rüdiger Lincke at Jan 11, 2006 12:22 PM