Resource Menu

posted by Sebastien Jourdain at Sep 16, 2006 11:00 PM
Yes but on which resource URI ?
posted by Robert Young at Sep 16, 2006 6:35 PM
I tried to add this on my instance of LibreSource.
posted by Sebastien Jourdain at Sep 16, 2006 10:58 AM
Where did you try to add this remote site ?

Did you try on /inria ? Or somewhere else ?

The ls://libresource.inria.fr is the parameter to set when the remote site has been created…

posted by Robert Young at Sep 16, 2006 6:36 AM
Just to let you know. I tried adding a remote site as root and I get this error:

The URI contains forbidden character(s) !

The URI I tried is: ls://libresource.inria.fr

posted by Sebastien Jourdain at Sep 15, 2006 9:02 AM
You can give a try with the INRIA platform, with the uri ls://libresource.inria.fr
posted by Sebastien Jourdain at Sep 15, 2006 8:57 AM
It will be me that should add your server as a remote site on LibreSource.org. And for that I will only give the base URI of your site. (ls://xxx/) By default, it will look at the RDF part.
posted by Robert Young at Sep 14, 2006 10:25 PM
So, for example, if I were to add the libresource public projects site to my instance of libresource, would I use the uri of: ls://dev.libresource.org/RDF, or is there another uri that I would use?
posted by Sebastien Jourdain at Sep 14, 2006 8:52 AM
Only root can create remote site. A remote site is a kind of link to another LibreSource in order to find localy by the search engine public project hosted on other LibreSource site.
posted by Robert Young at Sep 13, 2006 11:19 PM
Is there any documentation on the resource 'Remote Site' I can find referrence to in in the pdf's, but no implementation documentation. When I try and add a uri for a remote site resource I get a invalid uri.

What is the syntax for adding a remote site?