Resource Menu

posted by Sebastien Jourdain at Oct 10, 2007 5:40 PM
Basically the choice of integrating other bug tracker than the one provided with libresource will depend on commercial request…
posted by maximeca at Oct 10, 2007 5:24 PM
Hi,

I made some researches about Jira and I saw that it is free for a non-profit institution only.

So it means that companies would not be authorised to use LibreSource + Jira without buying a Jira license.

As an LibreSource user in a company, it might be something embarassing for me. Did you think about using another bug tracker?

posted by Sebastien Jourdain at Sep 30, 2007 5:24 PM
We were mostly thinking about Jira…

But nothing is done yet.

posted by maximeca at Sep 30, 2007 2:22 PM
Did you already try to integrate an external bug tracker like trac or mantis in LibreSource?
posted by Maxime Biais at Jan 11, 2006 12:22 PM
Is it possible to connect the bugtracker to so6 for traceability purpose?

In the enterprise version of LibreSource we write a new ressource to link a bugtracker with a synchronizer

With this ressource, you can change a bug status in adding special comments in the comment field of a commit

posted by Sebastien Jourdain at Jan 11, 2006 12:22 PM
Concerning the bugtracker, is there a bug lifecycle or is just solved/not solved?

For the moment, it's just solved/not solved and the history is not kept. But this can be added easily.

It's done in the enterprise release of LibreSource. Maxime could tell you more about this...

Artenum team

posted by Nicolas Souchu at Jan 11, 2006 12:22 PM
Sorry for the double post about so6.

Concerning the bugtracker, is there a bug lifecycle or is just solved/not solved?

Thx in advance.