Resource Menu

Where can I download LibreSource 1.5
Hello,

We used LibreSource in the last half year for our courses at the university. It was working pretty well, as long is was working. Unfortunatelly was it not as stable and went down about every two weeks. This was not a too big problem, since we had just one course running with about 20 students. But now, we want to have another course running over it adding 60 users. We hope now that a new version might improve the stability.

I have seen, that there was a Server update (LibreSource 1.5) announced the 12th of January 2006. Yet under downloads are still the links to the old version from 13th of June 2005.

I hope somebody can answer my questions:

• Where can I download the newest LibreSource version?
  • Can we simply migrate to the new version and keep our data in the Postgres database just by deploying the new version in Jonas?
  • Which Jonas server is LibreSource compatible with? There is a new version 4.6.6 with TomCat 5.5. Should we update them as well? We would prefer doing this, hoping for more stability.
  • What do we have to take care of, when installing the new LibreSource version? Is the database model compatible?
Thank you, Rüdiger
posted by Rüdiger Lincke at Jan 19, 2006 4:02 PM